The draw.io plugins for Confluence and JIRA ("the plugins") require no functionality outside of your hosting server in order to function. The uptime of the plugin, under the vast majority of conditions, will match that of the hosting server.
The plugins are architecturally very simple, they add, edit and remove attachments to/from Confluences pages and JIRA issues. Any lack of correct functioning will not impair the functionality of the host software. Likewise, any problem with the host, with the except of the attachments functionality, will not interfere with the functionality of draw.io
The user interface of the draw.io editor is entirely client-side, other than exporting images and adding remote images. All browsers supported by the host product will run draw.io at user acceptable speeds.
Since draw.io diagrams are attachments, those attachments are backed up as part of any normal backup of the host software. The recovery time of diagrams is the same as the recovery time of the host software's database.
JGraph Ltd provides ticketing support for the plugins at the our support desk
- Level 1: 2 hours
- Level 2: 4 hours
- Level 3: 8 hours
- Level 4: 16 hours
The resolution time of the incident depends upon the complexity of the issue and the time customers take to respond to requests for additional information. JGraph's target is to respond to each communication within the same interval as for initial communication, during business hours.
Business hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00 Western Europe Time
Support issues include:
- Help with plugin installation and upgrades
- Help with loss of functionality and data in the plugin
Support issues not included:
- General product training/usage ( post usage questions to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/drawio)
- Support for customers without a valid license
- Support for Confluence or JIRA issues
- Support in non-English languages
Best effort support. We will try to help with these issues depending on available resources, but we reserve the right to decline to:
- Support for customers who did not pay for their licenses
- Support for issues only present when 3rd party plugins are used
- Support for draw.io running on Confluence or JIRA versions that are expired in Atlassian's EOL policy