You've been redirected here because you're using the older Google Drive application that opens to www.draw.io. The newer application, you can install from the Chrome Web Store here. The older application has a configuration corruption that Google are unable to fix, so we had to create the newer one.
Over time we want to phase out the older application, we recommend doing this in a controlled manner at a good time for you. Note this only applies to personal Google accounts, Google for Work users can install draw.io Pro domain wide from admin.google.com.
The steps are:
- Install the new app from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/drawio-pro/onlkggianjhjenigcpigpjehhpplldkc
- At drive.google.com click on the cog on the top right, then settings:
- Next click on managing apps
- You should see an entry for draw.io Pro (the app you just installed) and draw.io Image Import (the old app).
- Untick "use by default" for draw.io Image Import and then Done and that's it.
Thank you for your understanding undertaking this maintenance. It is a one-time operation only. If you have any questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll resolve them for you.